Part 3 of 9
Hacker News is a social news website focusing on computer science and entrepreneurship. It is run by Paul Graham’s investment fund and startup incubator, Y Combinator.
215. The Victorian Internet: The Remarkable Story of the Telegraph and the Nineteenth Century’s On-line Pioneers
216. The Origin of Wealth: The Radical Remaking of Economics and What it Means for Business and Society
229. Programming Rust
238. Calculus Made Easy
239. Longitude: The True Story of a Lone Genius Who Solved the Greatest Scientific Problem of His Time
243. The Way of Zen
249. Fortune’s Formula: The Untold Story of the Scientific Betting System That Beat the Casinos and Wall Street
265. Red Plenty
266. The Circle
278. The Halo Effect: ..
293. The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal
299. iWoz: Computer Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and Had Fun Doing It
If you like what you read be sure to 👏 it below
Categories: Literature & Fiction