Updated (November 2017)
Jordan Bernt Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.
Upcoming Book Releases January 23, 2018: 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
— Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology.
2. Psychology and Religion C.G. Jung
3. Symbols of Transformation (Collected Works 5) C.G. Jung
5. Psychology and Alchemy (Collected Works 12) C.G. Jung
6. Mysterium Coniunctionis (Collected Works 14) C.G. Jung
7. Modern Man in Search of a Soul C.G. Jung
8. Answer to Job C.G. Jung
10. Aion (Collected Works 9ii) C.G. Jung
Carl Rogers – American psychologist and among the founders of the humanistic approach to psychology.
— Russian novelist, short story writer, essayist, journalist and philosopher.
1. Crime and Punishment Fyodor Dostoyevsky
2. The Brothers Karamazov Fyodor Dostoyevsky
3. Notes from Underground Fyodor Dostoyevsky
4. The Devils Fyodor Dostoyevsky
5. The Idiot Fyodor Dostoyevsky
2. The Great Mother: An Analysis of the Archetype Erich Neumann
1. A Farewell to Arms Ernest Hemingway
2. For Whom the Bell Tolls Ernest Hemingway
3. The Old Man and the Sea Ernest Hemingway
— German philosopher, cultural critic, poet, philologist, and Latin and Greek scholar whose work has exerted a profound influence on Western philosophy and modern intellectual history.
1. The Will to Power Friedrich Nietzsche
2. Beyond Good and Evil Friedrich Nietzsche
3. On the Genealogy of Morals Friedrich Nietzsche
4. The Antichrist Friedrich Nietzsche
5. The Gay Science Friedrich Nietzsche
— English novelist, essayist, journalist, and critic.
1. 1984 George Orwell
2. Animal Farm George Orwell
3. The Road to Wigan Pier George Orwell (83)
Hernando De Soto: The Mystery of Capital: Why Capitalism Triumphs in the West and Fails Everywhere Else
— Swiss clinical psychologist known for his pioneering work in child development.
1. Play Dreams and Imitation in Childhood Jean Piaget
2. The Moral Judgment of the Child Jean Piaget
1. East of Eden John Steinbeck
2. The Grapes of Wrath John Steinbeck
3. Of Mice and Men John Steinbeck
— Russian writer who is regarded as one of the greatest authors of all time.
1. War and Peace Leo Tolstoy
2. Anna Karenina Leo Tolstoy
— Romanian historian of religion, fiction writer, philosopher, and professor at the University of Chicago
1. The Sacred and the Profane: The Nature of Religion Mircea Eliade
2. Shamanism: Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy Mircea Eliade
3. Myth and Reality Mircea Eliade
4. The Forge and the Crucible: The Origins and Structure of Alchemy Mircea Eliade
8. A History of Religious Ideas 3: From Muhammad to the Age of Reforms Mircea Eliade
1. The Fratricides Nikos Kazantzakis
2. Zorba the Greek Nikos Kazantzakis
– British neurologist, naturalist, historian of science
1. The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales Oliver Sacks
2. Awakenings Oliver Sacks
3. An Anthropologist on Mars: Seven Paradoxical Tales Oliver Sacks
— Austrian neurologist and the founder of psychoanalysis
1. The Interpretation of Dreams Sigmund Freud
2. An Outline of Psychoanalysis Sigmund Freud
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn — Russian novelist, historian, and short story writer. He was an outspoken critic of the Soviet Union and communism and helped to raise global awareness of its Gulag forced labor camp system